WRK 0.00% 3.0¢ wrkr ltd

Correct Techmeister! The investment nominee holding company owns...

1. 3,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    Correct Techmeister!

The investment nominee holding company owns the shares (possibly in this case as a corporate trustee) but the individual entities (clients) are usually beneficiaries in a trust I would suggest! I'm not sure how these banks structure their vehicles but I imagine they would achieve a similar outcome with various benefits for their clients as if their clients set up their own simple discretionary trusts! One main benefit I do notice is clients would not be noticed on company documents.

Anyhow, it's clearly stated in the screenshot of the T20 that it is HSBC nominees and JPM nominees corporate entities and sorry for any confusion. I always like to supply evidence and facts with my posts. My bad for generalising the post.

The "Nominee" vehicles are great for many different reasons, too many to cover in a HC post. Quite a number of accountants struggle with understanding simple discretionary, unit and hybrid trusts. They are a great tool/vehicle/conduit for investing in, IMO, as long as you understand their pros and cons for your individual situation!

AIMO - GLTAH's

Jocko.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 134500 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 205584 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.