WRK 0.00% 3.1¢ wrkr ltd

$35 million sales pipeline, page-10

1. 3,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    I just love that question and the brilliant response from the BIG DON.......

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 1.15.23 pm.png
    The screenshot from the webinar (below) shows the low and high market caps circled as a control basis with a share price up to a 3.9c. I disagree with the DLOC valuation between 2.4c and 2.8c (although they need to include it and it would appear some in the market didn't and are out) just because Comply Path share holders now hold a controlling share of IP1 they may attempt use their controlling heavy weight, to put it bluntly, to do anything detrimental to ours and their new merged company, IP1. I personally dismiss the Discount for Lack Of Control valuation (DLOC). That's just me and my opinion though and possibly due to the DLOC value I was able to pick up what I think were a few more cheap shares. Also, take overs usually command a control premium share valuation added! (not saying a TO is imminent).

Once again, it's interesting to note that Dean Martin our CEO, clearly talks about the potential future revenues noted in the screenshot (below) totalling more than $35 million (watch from 14:55 minutes) and not included in the independent experts valuation. Hearing our CEO mention these future potential revenues freely at an AGM meeting, kinda makes me think we could hear news soon on progress (MoU's) or signed deals. Once again just me reading between the lines and my opinion.

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 3.31.20 pm.png

Cheers,

Jocko.
    Last edited by jocko: 02/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 319867 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 48303 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.