GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I've been a lurker on this forum for some time,but feel I...

1. 46 Posts.
    I've been a lurker on this forum for some time,but feel I finally have to say something
    What a joke,ifeel sorry for those who took up the offer,What did the directors think was going to happen to the sp.This stock is too tightly held.
    I believe Iggy is First classing it all over the globe (at great expence to stock holders)speaking to numerous parties re offtake agreements.for crying out loud,we dont want to create a dutch aution,pick one of the main players,and get on with it,but hey I suppose the longer it draws out,the longer he and his underlings can draw their fat pay packets.I beleive his stock holding is not worth pissing on,why should he worry about the sp.
    I believe their is a power supply problem with the production of lithium at ravensthorpe.I hope this does not mean galaxy ends up selling the raw product,and missing out on the value added end product.
    C'mon Iggy and co get this great stock moving and give us patient and loyal stock holders something to keep the faith.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.