CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

Assuming that you are talking about Alex I think you will find...

1. 425 Posts.
    Assuming that you are talking about Alex I think you will find that 'he' is actually a 'she'.

It takes a brave person to represent their company on a site such as HC.

I can only hope that Alex hasn't been discouraged from participating in further discussions on the LBY thread because of the nature of previous discussions that she was involved in.

We have precious few company representatives on HC as it is without scaring the few who are actually here away as well.

Keep going the way we are and all existing company representatives on HC will "flee" and no-one will ever contemplate ever coming into HC in the first place unless we start showing such people some respect and have level-headed civilised discussions with them.

Hurling abuse at company reps and shouting them down is counter-productive and doesn't do anyone any favours, least of all shareholders in LBY who are in the rare position of having an open channel to the company they have invested in made available to them.

I am invested in dozens of companies on the ASX and not one of them has a representative on HC.

In life people often fail to appreciate something or someone until it or he/she is no longer there.

I hope that won't be applicable to the situation of HC and company representatives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.