SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

350 Million mobile gamers? Will they go to EM1 or ICI? why would they?, page-5

1. 1,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Agree, the recipe for future success begins with the current deals. I agree, some may have forgotten the past deals and relationships or at least placed them in the back box of their thinking however the deals such as Cloudzen, Digital Circus and NickX are still very much on my radar. I believe ICI signed up with the knowing of the affiliate planning however this was moving too slow for them and have moved through. I could be wrong but just my opinion on ICI.

Cloudzen or GameCloud still very much alive as mentioned by Emerge and will be a very important relationship moving into 2021. I expect more details to come through this year. Digital Circus is also very important network in my eyes and i suspect more knowledge on this next year.
    NickX could corner the younger generation market and could be very lucrative to both parties. NickX would be a huge deal imo.

Successful Miggster gives Emerge fantastic financial leverage to advance these deals. As long as we do not get greedy with future deals then all will be well. This is my very short version.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3707590 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 523176 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.