3500 Boofheads, page-73

1. 81,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "Oh my ..so you think you can justify this as Delta spreads amongst their community?"

arrrh - nope - nothing to do with it

"You think 3500 protesting in Sydney is a reason to say Morrison should step aside but think you can justify a 100000 out on the street as thousands of Delta cases are registered in France?"

arrh, nope - nothing to do with that either

let me tell you something billy - your mum might be able to get you to understand it

there's two times that at the beginning of the year any self respecting frog marks on the calendar as ----------------- BUSY

May day time and Bastille day -------

in the cupboard - any decent frog has a stack of blank protest signs - along with a prepared Beret and sometimes even - a garland of onions - just in case

May Day and Bastille day are the absolute traditional days of protest - and, the protests often carry on well after the day - sometimes, they might even begin before

watch next year - we won't know what the protests will be about - but, even in sleepy old Auxerre - this last May - one of my coffee and HC times was rudely interruped by this banging of drums and singing of protest songs as I looked out the back of the boat to see a procession of people with it's attendant police car with pretty flashing blue light in front --------- mums with prams and toddlers running amok - all wandering down the street protesting whatever they thought up to protest this year

when they stopped - as is their usual - they gathered all about and someone said some words - then, they all looked at their watches and buggered off for lunch

this is 'normal'

in Paris - they are noisier -- and, of course for Bastille day - lots more noise - even with the jets flying over etc etc

this year - there'd be a choice of things to protest - covid this, covid that, close this, close that

it's not actually as silly as people might think - because the frogs know something that the old right wingers on here don't know -

they know their job between elections - is to grind on the government - to grind on Macron - keep their nose near that wheel

that's their job - they know it - they do it

just don't allow it to interfere with lunch

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.