"Oh my ..so you think you can justify this as Delta spreads...

1. 80,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "Oh my ..so you think you can justify this as Delta spreads amongst their community?"

arrrh - nope - nothing to do with it

"You think 3500 protesting in Sydney is a reason to say Morrison should step aside but think you can justify a 100000 out on the street as thousands of Delta cases are registered in France?"

arrh, nope - nothing to do with that either

let me tell you something billy - your mum might be able to get you to understand it

there's two times that at the beginning of the year any self respecting frog marks on the calendar as ----------------- BUSY

May day time and Bastille day -------

in the cupboard - any decent frog has a stack of blank protest signs - along with a prepared Beret and sometimes even - a garland of onions - just in case

May Day and Bastille day are the absolute traditional days of protest - and, the protests often carry on well after the day - sometimes, they might even begin before

watch next year - we won't know what the protests will be about - but, even in sleepy old Auxerre - this last May - one of my coffee and HC times was rudely interruped by this banging of drums and singing of protest songs as I looked out the back of the boat to see a procession of people with it's attendant police car with pretty flashing blue light in front --------- mums with prams and toddlers running amok - all wandering down the street protesting whatever they thought up to protest this year

when they stopped - as is their usual - they gathered all about and someone said some words - then, they all looked at their watches and buggered off for lunch

this is 'normal'

in Paris - they are noisier -- and, of course for Bastille day - lots more noise - even with the jets flying over etc etc

this year - there'd be a choice of things to protest - covid this, covid that, close this, close that

it's not actually as silly as people might think - because the frogs know something that the old right wingers on here don't know -

they know their job between elections - is to grind on the government - to grind on Macron - keep their nose near that wheel

that's their job - they know it - they do it

just don't allow it to interfere with lunch

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.