A2M 0.30% $6.68 the a2 milk company limited

Smug and others, this bias moderating is happening on lots of...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Smug and others, this bias moderating is happening on lots of different company threads. In relation to A2M, I couldn't believe all the rubbish LL was posting, so I just didn't pay attention to it, then after the last report he seemed to disappear. Others trolls are still here though.

As an investor it irritates me to see the rubbish regularly posted by people who think their posts will make a difference to their trades. As we know, it's the big boys like UBS that keep manipulating the SP and it's bad enough having to put up with them. I guess long termers aren't bothered as much as others, which is a good thing, and I took the opportunity to sell a different company and top up at $11.51 so very happy. My view, long termers know what a good price is, so just went about their business without letting the rubbish affect their purchases even though it affects your emotions having to read troll comments. Interesting was that on the HOT thread, I saw a post suggesting the trolls were being protected and talking about reporting it to the ASX and ASIC. I doubt they would do much and as you would expect the post was removed. I guess all you can do is encourage others to report these matters to who ever they can!?

You wouldn't believe the number of posts I have had removed by one troll on a company that I regularly post comments on. A couple of days ago he had one of my posts removed that I posted back in June, it had 41 'likes' and 16 'Great Analysis and a ton of facts and substantiatable information on the company!!
    Sometimes I quote his shifting comments back and mine are instantly removed while his remain.

Anyway, I realise this may not be strictly A2M related, but it is on topic to what you and others have said. In relation to BUB, I think the information only helps A2M which we know has more cash than they know what to do with. Last year I made a big profit on BUB and I still watch as it is in competition (if you can call it that!) with A2M, and I was reassured of my decision not to reinvest as They are still operating at a loss, to the detriment of share holders. Wish there was something that could be done about unequitable moderating and trolls!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.68
Change
-0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $4.829B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.71 $6.61 $6.477M 971.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 12782 $6.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.69 15324 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.