EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Here's my story, In 2012 when everything started to get messy at...

1. 1,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Here's my story,
    In 2012 when everything started to get messy at EGO, I thought to my self and said that's it, we're finished, Craig Marshall and Co are driving this company under so there's no chance I'll be seeing any of my money again.
    Just as all hope was lost, in 2013 along came ERM (The Knight in Shining Amour), whom also had their concerns and weren't happy with the GM, board and management hence the 249D.
    Collectively we did it, we ousted the untouchables and restored a new appointed leadership team, some promises were made to shareholders, but before any of it could be delivered, first things first, some urgent things had to be done, therefore we should expect a bit of a rocky ride, but once those matters were cleared, all shareholders should start to benefit.
    2015 looked like the year we all had been waiting for, our gas plant got fixed, ERM wanted out and struck a deal, announcement of a drilling program, capital was raised for RGN1, Alcoa paid off and tranche 2 would soon be adding to our income, all good stuff, so l re-invested (who wouldn't). In April, l bought 25 mill shares, plus l had $35k worth before. Unfortunately after l invested, they announced the consolidation. l knew the consolidation was a bad idea and it would have a negative impact on share price and all future announcements. My intention was long term, but now, l needed an exit plan, my first plan was to hang in there till tranche 2' got announced after that l'll move on, around July tranche 2 did get announced and more gas was supplied to Alcoa, our income increased but it had no impact on share price.
    l needed a second plan, it was now to wait for the drilling program, but before the drilling began, in November 25 we had the AGM and even though l voted against the consolidation and hoped we just might win, some fat bastards in the top 20 voted for it and it got through. My hope of selling out now relied heavily on the success of the drill. The drill was successful but the announcement was poorly delivered presented and had a negative impact on the share price, results of the Black Swan survey was announced, again negative impact on share price, waiting on the quarterly, not expecting anything, WELL GUYS THERES NOTHING LEFT BUT TO SAY, I'M SCREWD, THE CONSOLIDATION IS DOING IT'S JOB…..
    Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.