EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

ahjay This is what is not highlighted in the reports I have put...

1. 4,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    ahjay

This is what is not highlighted in the reports I have put the main points in upper case for the lower section with no information so far.Why was the wireline log not run on the lower section.

From the 22nd Dec
    Preliminary log analysis indicates that the well’s primary objectives, the D and C sands of the Cattamarra Coal Measures, have LOWER interpreted POROSITY than expected. The extent of gas pay interpreted from logs, in what is predominately a LOW POROSITY sequence, is still being assessed. As previously reported elevated gas readings were recorded while drilling sections of the C & D sands and the significance of these will be evaluated with the final LWD log data when available.
    From the 29th Dec
    Additional THINNER SANDSTONE units were encountered beneath the C and D sands within the lower section of the Cattamarra Coal Measures. These lower sandstone units have additional minor gas pay calculated from logs and also generated ELEVATED gas readings while drilling. While these lower gas pays zones are not included in the 53 metres total, they may contribute to further increase the overall net pay and production potential of RGN-1, subject to positive production testing.
    Last edited by wabbit: 27/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.