PER 2.50% 7.8¢ percheron therapeutics limited

$36.8m raise, page-90

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Nailed it with the below Fresno:

"I think many are now realising that this isn’t an ordinary capital raise to fund a shell company to keep it chugging along and pay directors to live a luscious lifestyle.. this is a capital raise to complete the most important trial in the companies history.. "

it is when you read that a CR is for "working capital and general operating expenses" that you can start to be a little bit suspicious (if not a lot) of where the money is going to go particularly if executive salaries and bonuses keep on going up even if revenue and profits keep on going in the other direction.

I haven't seen the rights issue offer as I am not a sophisticated investor etc, but if it clarifies clearly as to the funds being used for upcoming trials etc then I will not be worrying and personally consider this rights issue as being the best outcome for shareholders if it was properly determined that this was the best way forward for all stakeholders

Looking forward to tomorrow morning.

ironically I didn't think there would be more posts of opinions and quotes following the TH announcement then there were in the days leading up to it so my post saying I didn't know what I'd do to keep busy has happily become a non event...... and I have no doubt the volume of posts to tomorrow will likely be more than both combined

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $70.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $32.58K 429.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 253224 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 253231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.