FBR 5.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

36 bottles left on the wall how many more to suddenly fall, page-12

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471
    So after consideration I sold all my holdings in fbr. If this doesn't interest you move on for any interested I'll provide my thoughts.

Firstly it was a great surprise to see interest in the US but also a disappointment they kept it to themselves until it was to late and yet thought they should tell us anyhow. It looks desperate, I guess this is survival mode and i understand that but don't have to agree with everything.

Ofcourse we were going to Europe, I had no doubt at anytime. I also respect the decision to cutback significantly this was unfortunately needed.

The deciding factors for me was the decision not to build the display home and economic impacts of CV. Although the world has gone mad I do not respect the decision to walk away from the build, it leaves doubt and questions. During these tough times I think the completion of this build would allow them to be in a position for further work locally now or once the virus/economic/travel restrictions start to dissolve. It would also mean they have world ready examples to demonstrate.

I'm not after $$$ from hype in my share hold but rather $$$ from progress. I feel they believe they are to large to make a few $$$ at any oppurtunity they can but sadly this is exactly what should be done. I hope not but they may become undone thinking they are bigger than what they actually are.

I will reinvest if hokey prediction of 0.003 comes true or if they start to show signs of life again with progress. Without the CV this year would of been amazing no doubt but now we need to consider what is in front of us. I think we'll see a much better entry but I've been wrong on more than one occasion.

I'm not sure the market has done it's thing as yet, there is so much panic I can only wonder what happens to the holdings in the asx if a mine or three are temporarily shut and given the close community living, plane and bus share etc of fifo it looks to be likely, already reported 20 under isolation at Barrow.

Im still hanging around and won't be down ramping at every oppurtunity. No need for anyone to be here doing that. Fingers crossed for a much better entry and some signs of life. The tech has a place in the future of construction and i truly hope they come put of this stronger than ever.

good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $33.11K 849.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 995760 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.