EXT 0.00% 0.7¢ excite technology services ltd

36 chinese strategies

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    36 Chinese Strategies
    No.9 Watch the fires burning across the river:
    Delay entering the field of battle until all the other players have become exhausted fighting amongst themselves. Then go in full strength and pick up the pieces.
    Prepare for a takeover of ext....bulk of jigsaw pieces now in place...all it requires is the last 3 main pieces to be identified and laid out (consolidation, KAH share issue, identify takeover company).

What happens to sp's on takeover announcement?

EXT holders will fill their piggy banks to overflowing (how much depends on when you sell..on ann or wait for the offer)....KAH will rocket.....directors will make big $$$$.......takeover company will make much bigger $$$$.....traders will look for another to play with..............EXT resources will finally be identified as the greatest U ground ever.........The End.

The Clipper will sail away into the sunset.....UB will create another online lingerie/fishing shop and buy the gold coast........harlee will buy the best location offering the whitest beaches and best sunrises, bigger stables and more horses.....the wonderful and irreplaceable Inimitable will live a long a happy life of sharing and giving with her new found wealth.......Nobby will have loads of UK holidays...SS04 will buy the largest chuff farm in Aus.....amo will just be satisfied with being rich.......the black crow will fly away in a jumbo......with all going away happy and leaving the ext story behind.

Am I guessing?...Yes
    my opinion only DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $15.83K 2.261M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4093665 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 58926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.