NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

$36 next stop time for short seller bbq, page-105

1. 13,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2732
    Hi Selmax,
    my view is that the big resistance was caused by short bets (which are huge) that gold's run from 830 back to 903 last week would not hold. As you know it didnt, it fell back through the 900 mark, through 890 and was thumped to 874.....and as we know the PS got smashed.....Fridays small gainin my view reflected the majority view of another fall in the POG and the overwhelming views (i read and heard) that NCM was going back to 28....., as we saw last night despite the usd strength Gold pushed ever forward breaking the 814 resistance level and last weeks trading high......

Gold has now tested the rise over 900 on a few occassions and now moved convincingly past it. NCM is at 31 and was 33.91 late last month on expectation Gold would break 900 but it failed, despite the war in GAZA....I think she is undervalued and looking around the ASX there is nothing imo that has the same investment case at the current time as NCM.....Also if im not mistaken GOld is now well above its 2008 high in AUD terms...IMO if Gold stays above 900 convincingly next week NCM will start to move just as convincingly to the upside......

I am sure some funds are looking at NCM and saying the SP does not reflect the resent increases in GOLD, the continual fall in OIL, drop in FX and changes to Copper price.......Facts are compelling now, very low debt, big cash on hand, strong cashflow, PE growth, long life mines, more production coming online in second half, huge reserves, skilled managment, well maintained assets, principal product in demand

I think she will break 33.50 Monday for sure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.