NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

hope your old man is fine...many bets that it would fall below...

1. 13,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2732
    hope your old man is fine...

many bets that it would fall below the 900 mark so the price action was a bit small, after shorting me for the last week, revenge is going to be sweet, just cracked 926.50, hopefully over the important close of 914...
    I just love a good BBQ, 36% sold short on Thursday, up over 100% from Wednesday, they cracked sentiment all week on the back of the report and sp drops, kinda scared people off after two big swing and two big drops,,,

Now im no brain surgeon but I think she goes much higher on Monday provided Gold has a good close. She is drastically undervalued IMO and the current share price whilst reflecting the view that gold would fall is proven wrong tonight and the SP is therefore just too low,,,she (NCM) was at this level when gold was $130 USD lower!!

And lets see what happens when the USA put out GDP tonight, it could be a firecracker for gold as the short squeeze in the gold market has begun.. Maybe Ohbama will also help lift it by announcing another 2 TRILLION dollar bailout of the Banks..

fingers crossed

Have a good week end

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.