$364.6 million_Dunny_Flush, page-21

1. 18,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169

@NoBoDe well, thankyou NBD for getting all the grizzled, disaffected, elderly gents out of their lairs - they can have a 'go' now.
    Hope you are happy now.
    $15 per person? well that's a bunch of flowers nowadays at Coles - cost wasn't much individually, but it felt great to know I live in a free country in which I can go and deliver my vote on anything of importance.

For Albanesi: It was an election promise. so he delivered, that it didn't come out the way, he hoped for, is no proof for anything, just that we live in a democratic society in which the majority wins. So far he delivered on every election promise. He cannot possibly do a worse job than the previous government of Morrison.

I didn't think this vote would go his way, but I voted 'yes' anyway. I felt I owed it to the original inhabitants of this country which the original British conquerors classified under "fauna" -

Somehow, I thought there would now be peace on HotCopper, but no, many of you can't live without your habitual belly-aching, probably gives your wives a break.

Congratulations - go on write to your members.

I would love to know how many of you have ever done voluntary service of any sort to this country, worked on committees of clubs?
    Have donated to organisations?
    How many of you have protested, written letters etc. at the foreign take-overs (called 'sells') of cattle stations, land, mining companies, protested at the greedy real estates salesmen who sell to anyone at the highest price, with much of foreign ownership driving up rentals in our cities?

Feel free to tell your story.

How many have spent years doing drugs, alcohol, doing nothing? Now you are waiting for your pot of gold on a gambling website, because that's what the ASX is? Of course, you are not telling, but reading these pages, there are many who have wasted productive years of their lives in a similar way, that some of our Aboriginal fellow dwellers of this interesting, rich and beautiful land do and/or are accused of doing, and undoubtedly many of them do, but so do white-fellers.

Go on belly-aching,
    What a spectacle!
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.