$364.6 million_Dunny_Flush, page-49

1. 10,786 Posts.
    This is an example of how destructive and divisive this has been, which had to be the intention.

A close friend, we used be be more than that, of more than 50 years hasn't been in touch for 4 days. She watches the ABC and SBS and was one of the first to volunteer for the C19 shots. There is no point in discussing these things because in her mind i'm off with the fairies and totally out of touch with reality.

Cut to the vote where she will have accepted that those who voted 'no' did so because they are racist, including me of course. The short reply to my concern that she was alright was along the lines of 'I'm down because i'm ashamed to be an Australian'.

That is ironic knowing her so well and demonstrates how effective propaganda is when it comes through channels that people traditionally trust. I started to explain that irony but out of respect for her, cut it out. It's not her fault, she's been lied to and used by the people we empowered to govern our affairs.

At this stage I genuinely think the correct course is that everyone who is complicit should be charged with treason and receive the maximum penalty. Anything less will not rid us of this political virus tearing the fabric of society apart, even close friendships.

Last edited by sierra: 18/10/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.