ACB 0.00% 6.8¢ a-cap energy limited

365 M pounds U308, page-105

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi All,

New to ACB - seems like an interesting value proposition. I am familiar with the Uranium thematic and am completely behind the Bull run!

I see a lot of comparisons to BMN in this thread (which I hold) and was interested to see your thoughts comparing the two in:
    1) BMN management vs ACB. Brandon Munroe is a strong CEO with experience in Namibia and chairs the WNA demand working group. Does ACB have strong leadership?
    2) ACB does not have holdings in either of the ETFs (URNM or URA) while bannerman does (0.86% and 1.21% respectively), and so misses out on one of the key vehicles through which institutional money can flow in. Do we know if there is intent to get ACB into the ETF holdings and what that would require? Will the majority Chinese stakeholders be a headwind to this?
    3) I am not too familiar with the jurisdiction in Botswana but it sounds like a pretty safe spot. However, does it have much prior experience with Uranium and will lit be able to acquire a work force to proof out the deposit and run it? Namibia has the advantage of having a history of U mining and has sklilled workforces close by, I am not sure if this deposit can say the same.

Not wanting to be seen as down ramping, these were just the key concerns that came to mind to me. Really keen to hear what others have to say to prove this wrong - it looks like a solid entry point at the moment with the Omicron scare based on recent SP action.

Cheers and thanks for your thoughts in advance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.