ACB 0.00% 6.8¢ a-cap energy limited

365 M pounds U308, page-113

1. 8 Posts.
    New here, registered for ACB.

The pros/cons in this, at least from my eyes, are as follows:

Cons:

1. Relatively lesser know company, not immediately associated by the market with the U big guns such as BMN, DYL, BOE, LOT, PEN, PDN etc, everyday investors in the U field may not even know about ACB.

2. Chinese backed board/investors = double edged sword. Could cause hesitancy amongst would be investors but could also lead to other potential partners/buy out options.

3. Macquarie buying low and (could) still be holding, AFAIK. Apparently they sold some at 0.17 according to a previous poster 8horse, have not confirmed this.

Pros:

1. Massively undervalued U project relative to peers with possibly the lowest JORC U308 per pound relative to MC anywhere in the world, not just the ASX. One of the largest undeveloped U deposits in the world, easy to recover, infrastructure all near, mining lease done.

2. Potential Nickel/Cobalt project in the works. Based on U value alone, ACB is already undervalued relative to peers, so the Nickel/Cobalt project is possibly not even being considered in the MC valuation. Most of the other U companies only have U projects.

3. No debt, enough cash for at least the next 2 quarters (Ruflucd - slight correction, please see end of Cashflow report from Oct, point 8.8.2, clearly states they have cash for beyond the next 2 quarters, also Omicron is out already, Botswana being in lockdown or not poses the same risk as any of the other African countries being locked down or not).

Considering we have U explorers being valued at the same MC or higher, I think ACB is being massively overlooked here. The amount of interest that a DLC/92E generates, if applied here, would give it much more exposure.

I believe some of the old boys on this board might have hopped off when it went to 0.185 lately. Would appreciate any input on the thesis here, or counterpoints, looking for constructive feedback. Not sure why this continues to be so undervalued and it might present the highest beta + undervalued play for the potential Uranium run that we are yet to witness. Personally I believe this is being held down for further accumulation by the big boys, could be wrong though.

All IMO. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.