ACB 0.00% 6.8¢ a-cap energy limited

Once the dust settles with the rights issue all will be...

1. 11,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1077
    Once the dust settles with the rights issue all will be forgotten. Two major projects with a world class advanced Uranium deposit and a very significant Nickel Cobalt project with high grade to target the EV markets. Cobalt is a very hard to find and in demand commodity.

From the rights issue everything was sub underwritten so plenty of cash. Sub underwriters are getting at the ground floor at market valuation and they were quick. There are at least 4 to 5 bags for them compared to peers MV.

I took a big lump from the raising. Also Shenke's holding is not diluted so not many shares will be offered to sell. The capital structure and free floating shares remain tight and in control of the any one who has the volume to control the price.

All ACB management need to do is updated the market on their Uranium strategy and take Wilconi forward we will be in a good position in the rising U spot price.

I am of the view when the raising is concluded that this is a very positive outcome for ACB and should be reflected in the markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.