TAL 14.3% 0.8¢ talius group limited

It's definitely possible that we'll see upside to the share...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    It's definitely possible that we'll see upside to the share price in the next year or so.
    - It's coming off a very low base (So low that it appears it was close to being insolvent when Graham Russell came onboard with what looks like a reverse takeover). So upside should come easily with some good announcements and this is exactly what we've been seeing in the past 6 months.
    - It appears that the sales team are getting results going by what has already been announced.
    - They've been pretty brutal in cutting out what was considered deadwood in terms of both management and technology (look at the changes to the board and the write down on technology/software in the accounts).
    - My understanding is that they've got good technology (better than competitors like Intellicare apparently) and given Covid are perfectly placed that customers (retirement homes and the like) should almost be approaching them.
    - New director Ramsay Carter has performance options that come into effect at 2c and 3c respectively which gives a guide as to what management think is possible with SP.
    - HSC themselves basically answer your question in the half yearly report when the state "These steps have provided a clear path to profitability in the foreseeable future, as our installations provide upfront margin together with the compounding nature of the subscription revenue which continues to increase."

All that being said, they would be facing some serious logistical difficulties because of the Covid restrictions for both sales and installations I imagine. There will also be plenty of other companies doing there best to get involved in this type of technology at the moment.
    It also appears obvious that there are some traders active in the stock that are pushing and pulling on the SP which is sometimes distorting the picture and creating moments of nervousness for the LT holders.

So I'm in - but Joannie no one here on a public forum can answer your question as to whether it's the right stock for you. Given the share price and size of the market cap you can be fairly sure that it's likely to be a volatile ride whatever happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $20.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $40.32K 5.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4026794 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2799999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.