DOU 0.00% 0.4¢ douugh limited

37,019 reviews, page-7

1. 79 Posts.
    When I read these statistics I always compare it to my personal circumstances and my use of similar apps to determine if they are wildly optimistic or realistic.
    Im have been a Skype and Whats-app customer for years, I use Whatsapp for messaging only and regularly, and Skype less often for calls, I wouldnt even be a monthly active user of Skype. But I have family overseas so per annum I probably spend $10-15 on Skype and $0 on Whatsapp. So realistically i fall into two categories completely, and many people would be the same.
    If 50% of the current Zip users / downloads used the products for calling home in a similar way I used Skype and at cheaper rates, say 50% the cost, or $7.50 per annum. Then the current 3M users could conservatively spend $11.25M. This is assuming 50% of people never spend a cent, and some would definately spend more than $5 per year.
    If I recall correctly one of Zip's announcements a year or so ago suggested a spend per user of $4. Thats per user! They had 2.36M monthly users at last count. Thats at least $8M in revenue per annum if that statistic turns out to be correct, and we have been live for only 4 months. By the end of financial year we could be well of 10M users, and $40M revenue.
    Its just my thoughts. Im keen to see marketting launched, and spikes in downloads.

Todays price will be pocket change once this takes off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.