RED 6.25% 34.0¢ red 5 limited

Is it not about time the Red 5 bashers realize it is about the...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Is it not about time the Red 5 bashers realize it is about the PRODUCT "GOLD". if you sell any product and the price retreats what happens to the share price. There is so much uncertanity and the whales move on the smell of an oily wrag.
    Before you form a simple opinion take a broader look at the whole market and take a deeper look at the market within which you are trading.
    At this moment as I type GOLD is bouncing all over the place , almost all GOLD Miners are down. The Yen is up.
    it seems to me many are chasing intraday trading results , back out and watch the weekly and monthly results. We need to look at EOFY results and then form an opinion on fair value. After we establish fair value then and only then can we form an opinion as to how well we are doing as compared to peers , the market asx 200 and goldies and the fiat trades. Brokers need a daily sugar rush and strive for Volatility it is their comfort zone. For me the ship is turning and we are expending some extra fuel with our new course in sight.
    I will hold and greatly anticipate the E.O.F.Y updates in particular the ballance sheet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.020(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $2.312B
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.0¢ $18.95M 56.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 1015223 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.