RED 3.17% 30.5¢ red 5 limited

The market remains volatile, with lots of bubbles popping .......

1. 2,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1341
    The market remains volatile, with lots of bubbles popping .... as well, there's volatility in the POG (price of gold) .... so, for me at least, I'm not surprised to see RED and other goldies SP go up and down like a brides panties .... and if the market crashes (unlikely before the US election .. that would hand it to Trump), then all stocks will get sold off, including gold miners and including (in the short term) the POG.
    So, were to for RED from here?
    With its huge cash reserves, massive profitable gold production (which will surely increase as KOTH develops) , no debt, shrewd, experienced, battle hardened MD and BOD, RED will be one of the strongest mid tiers gold companies .... in the known universe.
    For those who expect constant reassurance from LT ..... forget-about-it ..... this dude plays his cards close to his chest, and remains Cool Hand under fire. RED will come out with a well thought plan in due course ..... probably in time for Diggers&Dealers and then the North American conferences.
    In the meantime, would the pants wetters, take a chill pill or better SELL and go bother other small shareholders like yourselves.
    Remember, SLR (large) shareholders voted overwhelming for the merger, which RED's BOD was happy with .....
    For the rest of us, be content that better days are ahead for RED ... as long as the POG remains in high profit zone and the market remains intact.
    Consensus is for a stronger POG and consensus SP for RED is 50c/share .... so 35c should be very strong support !!! ... IMHO.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6343/6343042-264bfbdf1398ffe57a10a6796c4c241d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.074B
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.8¢ 30.0¢ $14.01M 45.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 1709024 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 333334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.