TLG 7.61% 42.5¢ talga group ltd

$ 37 million placement, page-50

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    my bad, had a few drinks tonight, the plant was funded by the insto cr, but yes the aditional sp will be for cash flow. wanted to edit this, but ran out of time after reading zoulou's incredible post.

tbh i was freaking out quite abit yesterday despite the minimal overall tank, what kept me sane was reminding myself the fundamentals hasn't changed, people are panic selling afraid of the unknown (reason of smedvig selling)

in my view, the outcome of an SPP ann usually results in neutral- negative response, but i don't think we could have asked for a better spp result.

tons of demand & accelerated growth.

even with the additional 20 mil share dilution, the sp is still at a 15% discount in my opinion (not even taking into account of the up coming ann) which is a great time to buy, i picked up tad at 1.6 yesterday and 1.55 today, i'll have to hold off until i know how much i've been allocated from the SPP, hopefully it'll be minimum 56% of the 30k i chucked in (30mil/53.5mil), but i haven't been a long holder like the rest of you, only joined in october last year, though i haven't sold a single stock, hopefully that means something

good luck and stay calm everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.035(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $182.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $209.7K 477.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 71218 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 17177 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.