are you people serious ?how cheap do the tricks get ?i started a...

1. 607 Posts.
    are you people serious ?
    how cheap do the tricks get ?

i started a thread:

"shortage...i dont thinks so...carnage maybe?"

on 15.05. which was succesfully derailed by LesPaul and kingy and locked with moderator's (BluesDog) blessing !

(in case moderator is reading this: this exactly IS the reason for them trying to close that thread!
    so people don't notice it ! water under the bridge now but...)

...but...even better...other posters have picked up the number and opened ANOTHER thread quoting the number...

...and then I (again) opened different (third) thread: no of houses on the market skyrocketing (today at noon)...

im not sure about the thread i didn't originate but i left the link in both of the threads i started !!!

and after all of that UT is trying to 'shake' me by saying the word 'rubbish' a few times and his mates(coincidence) are ganging up on me again (like LP and kingy did before)and want a link ? ? ?

well...i'll post it again around the end of june when it will be OK for warnie to give us a link to his friends house that sold for huge profits (from the other day) !

meanwhile...you can find the link in the maze of posts from last two days !

p.s.homeless reference WAS a figure of speach even though it was a REAL reason for 'the commision' to cry about a need for more houses !

(can you believe that? those are our leaders and highly paid proffesionals at work !)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.