G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

I posted this on another thread, but it should be more...

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I posted this on another thread, but it should be more appropriate here...(so many threads to follow)...

Yes, we should have rubies in the ground. Yes, we still have graphite to prove up. Yes there is potential.

BUT:

1. The unit measurement of a carat, its quality and its subsequent worth is a big unknown. The circa 375,000 carats may be small stones that are not valuable.

I am one of the sheep silly enough to follow the hype and silly enough to average 17.5c @ 450,000 shares. My fault, I take it on the chin and move on. My intention was to be a medium to long term holder too.

What I have realized from this is that I fundamentally don’t know how to tell 1 ruby from another in terms of quality or carats. Do you? That’s a big alarm bell.

So I just hope everyone discussing “but we still have x carats unsold” - please wake up. You don’t know sh*t about their worth.

Anybody watched Gold Rush? The Season where Todd and Crew went to South America to mine gold and came out with 2 small pieces of diamond they thought was worth a lot of money? Yeah, well....sorry to say - this is how I see it with MUS at the moment.

MUS’s ruby crusade is like taking a commercial fishing vessel to sea and catching fish. Captain: “Wow! Our holding docks are full of fish”...then discover what they caught was not what the market wanted, not the same species, had different sizes, and a certain quantity suitable for cat food.

2. The whole operation would need to tighten their belts to last until the next auction. Cash flow in the 3-6mth horizon doesn’t look too good.

3. Graphite graphite graphite...so there you have it, another avenue to get MUS to potentially revive the company...in other words, another wild goose chase.

Buy more, hold, sell...DYOR. But as soon as I see 5c, I am out. Crystallizing my losses before they are worth way less when they tell the world that they are out of money...again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.