IBG 33.3% 0.2¢ ironbark zinc ltd

: (, page-5

1. 1,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Mate I think it's good to call JD and tell him why you're unhappy. I doubt he reads HC...

NCZ is indeed looking very sexy. Credit Suisse are saying +$1b market cap… I really hope they’re right, sets the bar. They’ve already got part of their finance first with the DFS still to come, but this approach seems to be working for them.

New Century’s managing director Patrick Walta told MNN that the company had assessed a “suite of providers”, and while it could have spent six months getting the “absolute lowest interest rate” by signing up for conventional bank debt, getting the operation underway as soon as possible was more important. “The value proposition (for New Century) is first production … first cashflow,” Walta said.

NFC will finish their work soon, if terms are acceptable I think IBG will follow through. Finance advisors may well get us the best possible funding deal after some kind of lengthy silent auction process, but they can’t take the strategic decisions that JD can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.