NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

Interesting trade in gold today with what looked like alittle...

1. 13,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2796
    Interesting trade in gold today with what looked like alittle capitulation arounf the 1315 to 1308 in no time followed by a slow grind up

Protests in eygpt tonight have started some covering,,,lots of leverage to the downside to be covered in the coming days, expecting 38 to come again next week,,,,middle east is alittle more serious than the pop provided late last year with the north korean all out war story which poped pog from1358 to 1425 in no time.

Market now has a reason to sell off and as expected precious metals should do well in the short term,,,,,market failed at 12000 dow and 1200 despite days what looked like it was going through
    Happy to be long and glad i was buying loads of calls during what i thought was a serious overshoot fueled by many calling for a gold collapse...

Near term looking good, let see how much leverage to the downside was used, got lucky and now expecting a short squeeze to build in ncm and once the short positions are disclosed monday, we will all have a better idea of how many and how crushed those shorting are going to be...

Sell off in usa now triple digits and on increasing volume, usd strengthening and gold rising,,,seems like the early year sell off has finally arrived

Pog in usd spiking in both usd and aud terms.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.