MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

38 cents by end of November, page-317

1. 1,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Absolutely right any halfwit would have pre calculated the options in as fully diluted and crunched the numbers prior to jumping in, we are fully cashed by them for working capital to last us over 12months we are bunkered down with ample food and shelter is how I see it.

Those who have been purchasing options along this journey would be aware of all issues that relate to options, liquidity, time frames, tax if exercised and so on.
    More importantly they should have paid more attention to the fantastic progress management have made, with innovative techniques, implemented by minds who lead the charge for lithium ion battery's. It's just a waiting game now,the battery evolution continues and is well upon us!
    I believe we are the only ones who are fortunate enough to have the distinguished professionals capable of accomplishing this, and most importantly the unique product to do it, in the most cost saving manner..... and no one can argue with cost savings. That don't cost the environment and that out perform current synthetic practices. Game changer.....now I just wish the (no holders, sell sentiment) mosquitos would change their game, as its boring to watch and I feel sorry for them.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.