MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

38 cents by end of November, page-324

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    Well done if you got all your shares within that price range...that's a profit we all hope for.. in my posts I often refer to if there is much upside @ today's SP and I usually try to give some reasoning as to why I think so and it's always IMO, the 0.095 options is amongst one of them...it's fantastic for those that got them years ago for something that has absolutely nothing to do with today's MNS, and a well deserved win-fall as those LT who have suffered during the Uranium days and I'm very happy they got some rewards for it, but some holders keep on posting that it's a great thing to get those option converted every Friday and I'm saying it's clearly not...if you bought into MNS for anything more than 0.25

I have also explained what I think re the Chinese off-takes, Chinese Finance, $400mil Finance, that I'm interested in MNS but have my doubts re High initial output target...etc...but being called a troll is a bit rich...considering no one every replies to when I ask where the demand for all this G will come from, but hey 2 years have passed since and MNS has morphed into something else... looks like another 6 to 12 months and we will be in the boom times and it might all work out.

GLA

PS

A Troll would be someone saying today's announcement is bad....Good announcement today
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.