CVN 3.33% 15.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

38 DD, page-146

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Gotta - have to say I agree with you ... and I'm not the only one.

Looks like investment firms are backing your statement about the oil sector. We just need some news with a bit of zing in it to bring the spot light on CVN. Perhaps Monday, but if longer I'm happy to wait. I expect this stock to jump a few times over the next 12-18 months (IMHO), with plenty of interesting news to update on.

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-...nley-Oil-Stocks-Are-Very-Interesting-Now.html
    Morgan Stanley: Oil Stocks Are Very Interesting Now
    By Tsvetana Paraskova - Oct 27, 2017, 6:00 PM CDT
    The oil industry is a pretty interesting sector now as it has lagged year to date, it’s under-owned, and has much better value historically, Andrew Sheets, chief cross asset strategist at Morgan Stanley, told CNBC on Friday, joining the growing chorus of other analysts who have recently turned bullish on European and U.S. oil stocks.

The oil sector has lagged the move in oil prices which have been creeping higher and now sit higher than a year ago, Sheets said.

The industry is also interesting because now it is in a very different part of the cycle compared to the very aggressive capital spending when oil prices were $100 per barrel. Now spending is being rolled back and efficiencies have been found, according to Morgan Stanley’s strategist.

Morgan Stanley upgraded the oil sector in Europe to “overweight” a couple of weeks ago, and the bank is also “overweight” on the sector in the U.S., Sheets noted.

“We do think it’s a very interesting sector that is both under-owned and historically much better valued than a lot of other sectors,” the strategist told CNBC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $277.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $114.0K 738.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 754956 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 2101629 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.