PLS 3.17% $2.75 pilbara minerals limited

39.5c closure prediction today!!, page-98

1. 1,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Ozblue and SOS you keep going on about how AJM have a binding agreement with a Chinese SOE and where's PLS.

This is straight from the AJM announcement on letter of intent.

Altura Mining Limited (ASX: AJM) (“Altura” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a non-binding Letter of Intent (LOI) with China based group Lionergy Limited (“Lionergy”) for offtake for a minimum of 100,000 tpa and up to 150,000 tpa of Lithium Spodumene Concentrate to be produced from Altura’s 100% owned Pilgangoora Lithium Project.

It's a non binding agreement.

You say AJM is so far in front of PLS. We have a PFS where is AJMs? They have had their drilling results since 2012. If they wanted to get this mine running asap they could have started on the PFS last June when they made the decision to go for lithium.

Cymon gave a very good comparison between PLS PFS and AJMs mining study and SOS didn't even think it was worth anything and that PFS are useless. Will be interesting to see you two spruking when the AJM PFS comes out. I bet they make it look good by increasing the sale price to $600 USD.

Ozblue you go on about why we haven't got a binding agreement. we need the PFS completed before talking to companies and finance people. Where is AJMs binding agreement with these so called Chinese SOE.

All I can see at the moment is a AJM MOU with a company that got 37M shares at a discount. The Chinese have AJM by the b.lls. If the Chinese don't get what they want they can just take the profit on the 37m shares. I think AJM management have taken some risk by taking this approach.

Ozblue and SOS please don't reply because I don't want to hear about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.75
Change
-0.090(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $8.279B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.83 $2.74 $55.00M 19.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 281921 $2.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.77 221281 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.