FBR 4.26% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

39 countries, page-9

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    It’s ok to dream mate but to post ridiculous statements like this is a sure thing and will be 4-16 dollars in 5 years is a joke 

some need to do some numbers what that SP would require in revenue over a billion PA very unlikely next few years considering they are not at first profits yet 

Not to say they won’t be a very profitable business one day may well be one out of the box but until u see some hard nod of the back of binding sales deals there is no case to be made on valuation 

the intrinsic value of FBR is 0 as it is with all coys who don’t make any money on the ASX 

We have around 2000 odd listed companies just 600 of those actually make any money the rest don’t make anything or lose money every year some listed coys have not turned a dollar in more than a decade 

First sales will be a watershed for FBR and from

that and ANN forward orders and manufacturing agreements we can build a DCF to work fro for a long term investment case 

Until then its a pure punt sydbey or the bush scenario with a bit more to it than 90 per cent of the junk listed on the ASX 

At least FBR have a product and some interest from

credible places so it has a good chance of something good happening hence I still hold some shares & will increase again my holdings when I see something real on the table 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.