VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

39 million sellers over 3 cents

1. 1,971 Posts.
    what's the betting that 80% of these are fake props ? Out of 51 million VIL shares for sale, 39 million are at prices that are double and higher than the shares are now. Just there to keep VIL grounded at 1.4 and 1.5c, i was under the impression that the ASX were purging orders that were too far away from market, well i'm here to tell you that it aint happening, why else would an individual seller be up there on the screen loud and proud in lights, selling 1.5 million shares at 7.5 cents ? Even someone up there with 500k at 15 cents, and 221k at 16 cents, 2.023 million at 4.5 cents. Those orders are as real as the tooth fairy. Time to get even folks, flood the screen with fake BUY ORDERS at 1c 1.1c and 1.2c, get that ratio to the plus side. You know it makes sense. I'm not Sam Kekovich. And IF they were real, why would they disclose themselves on screen with such high visibility eh ? Wouldn't you be better off hiding in the dark and swooping when there are buyers ? We all know the answer.

93 buyers for 48,996,262 units 158 sellers for 50,999,325 units

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.