CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: MCL Escalates Hemp Seed Food Production, page-120

1. 4,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Spot on Kate. The first thing I did when I read the ABC article from an earlier post was read Hemp Farms Australia Website. They are affiliated with CANN and EM superfoods (VITAHEMP also say this so this isn't exclusive to them) etc.. There will be a lot of new comers and theres already a major player we know in Hemp Foods Australia!

I also liked that person that said June quarterly will be one to watch because in their last Ann they said they weren't actually harvesting until March so that means a lot of product will not be made till after then so if you are expecting huge financial gains in Jan maybe reconsider that.

Algae doesn't have their MM licence and neither does QBL and their pet products are in research mode.

The pills from Israel have to be approved here and then prescribed by doctors so no huge gains can be made their either just yet.

And the person that said its been years since QBL has made any money is also true and the history of the Gutnick/Feldman family need to be taken into consideration. They have a history and its unfortunate but trust is a big thing especially if you want to make the massive gains.

It's not about down ramping but looking at the big picture. Everyone wants to see AK succeed but he needs some serious help from management and pumping the shares and promising dividends is only going to hurt people later when they can't. What company that hasn't turned a profit in years promises that?

Anyway I'm not perfect with all my research and yeah I missed a piece on the website yesterday but check out the big picture. It looks promising but theres a ways to go yet. Just don't get too far ahead of yourselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.