AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

39cents?, page-25

1. 17,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    The slide continues because people are allowing traders to take control of their emotions. If you want to punish any of those responsible for over ecstatic announcements or claiming they were on track for the $18m ended up making less than half - well in my view there are better ways than pushing down the price, or succumbing to the pressure. In my view we have made some changes and I still see no point in doing now what should have been done in December. Are you suggesting that Dirk is a problem?

The trouble with sentiment is that it feeds on itself. Look at what happens when you feel unhappy - typically people feed that unhappiness, they fail to notice what is good about life and they allow little things become big. All that is needed is to give yourself a good shake and change a few things to change your brain chemistry and change how you see the world.

Some humans are hardwired for negativity - it is protective - but we also know that people who complain more often miss a lot of things and complaining becomes a habit. When something is a habit it may seem right because it is a familiar pattern of thoughts - but that doesn't make it objectively right.

P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.