FAR 0.00% 48.5¢ far limited

3am musings, page-4

1. 2,648 Posts.
    Vegepatch,although I am a FAR bull,I must agree with the Commodore.If your investment in FAR is causing you to lose sleep you should limit your exposure.One of the most important aspects of sharetrading is being comfortable with your risk appetite...and be honest with yourself about it,I have learned you make better decisions and it will help you ride out really rough times(like the GFC for instance).If you are looking for something to give you a little more confidence in the wee small hours though,check out the Rocksource website for their Senegal CSEM result from their recent succesful survey.Of their four best 2D and 3D targets,3 came back positive for hydrocarbons,1 negative and an additional target was identified.Not a bad strike rate and certainly better than %10-15.Of course that does not mean FAR/Shell will have the same result,but halve that success rate,it would still be a goer.Also,to make a really good return you dont have to stay in until a well spuds,a positive answer from Shell should be enough to realise a nice capital gain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $5.957K 12.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31502 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 8980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.