A2M 0.42% $7.15 the a2 milk company limited

I just hate to hear/watch the media's angle when reporting baby...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I just hate to hear/watch the media's angle when reporting baby formula "shortage" and blaming Chinese for causing most of the social issues in OZ. What a convenient excuse!

Un-affordable housing? It must be Chinese
    Baby formula shortage? It must be Chinese
    Lower wages and longer hours? It must be Chinese

What else? Luckily Chinese government does not allow dual citizenship. Otherwise the sage in Canberra at the moment must be the conspiracy of China, too.

The fact is, there is no shortage of baby formula. Plenty of NAN or S26 on the shelves, never out of stock. It's a shortage of A2 or Aptamil.

Housing? Real foreign buyers can only buy newly constructed properties, which are not popular among local buyers. Those appeared to be Chinese at the site of auction on Saturday? They are either permanent residents or Australian citizens. Both are as legitimate buyers as you are. And I cannot count how many times when an "Aussie" family plans to sell, they are desperate to invite more Chinese looking buyers to their auctions. Where is the 'anti-Chinese" mood when it comes to selling?

Wages and hours? It is 21st century, an era you must be facing global competition. No country could choose only to enjoy the benefits of globalization while avoiding the pressure from other countries. Instead of complaining others stealing your job, go up-skill yourself. This government is generous enough to provide FEE-HELP and HECS-HELP. You cannot justify that you are literally doing the same job as those living in southeast Asia but receiving 10 times pay. Not in the future.

Sorry this might be off topic, but it is what went through my mind every time when I heard local media discussing China/Chinese.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.15
Change
0.030(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $5.168B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.14 $7.18 $7.12 $12.98M 1.815M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15637 $7.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.17 4741 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.16
  Change
0.030 ( 0.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.12 $7.17 $7.12 574495
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.