QHL 0.00% 33.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

3b, page-17

1. 31 Posts.
    "Manufacturing is not a sexy investment in Australia. So I would expect a slow and steady build up of the company"

I agree, this is going to be a slow recovery for the SP, considering how badly its done over the last year or so I think many people will be keen to get out without losing money. This means there will be a steady stream of sellers the whole way.

While I've been watching the QHL share price, they have a history of having an announcement, share price jumps right up, then as everything goes quiet and nothing eventuates from the "exciting potential" the price gradually comes back down.

I think this time it will be a bit different, although there is no details of the contract in terms of what parts and the value, getting the first contract will be the hardest. Once they have the T&Cs of the PO signed and the contact is all set up, placing orders on and additional supplier is far easier than placing orders on a new supplier. For that reason I would expect QHL to have priced the parts fairly low to get a contract. Provided they deliver on the parts I think there will be more to come. Based on all the results of the testing to date, the technical side of things seems to be what QHL does do well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 33.0¢ $14.67K 44.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45666 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 4926 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.