MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

10.36am message was received, but 11.11am not ?Funny how people...

1. 4,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7158
    10.36am message was received, but 11.11am not ?

Funny how people only like to hear what they want to hear. If anyone else articulates a different point of view and discusses that point of view in a respectful manner, you place them on "ignore". Yet at the same point in time you accuse them of only speaking dribble ?

I would make a good argument that the points I have raised on the other threads are valid and are pretty much bang on the money at this stage.The hype with Magnis is real, the focus on the renewable energy / electric vehicle market has centre stage, i'm certainly watching with a keen eye on Magnis at this stage, but won't be jumping back in until a few issues are rectified (if they can be).

For any person wishing to discuss what that may look like, they are elementary things that you would expect a start up (very close to producing) company would have;
    1) A timeline of moving from 0 GWh to the proposed 15 GWh for the NY Plant;
    2) An indication of where this 15 GWh plant will be located, as the current factory in Huron Campus is large enough for 4-5 GWh only. Will it be relocated again ? will they operate out of two different facilities ?

Without a clear path forward it is difficult to see how this company plans to move forward with each of their 3 projects (2 x battery plants + Graphite Project) at this stage.

The whole point of this thread being created was to highlight that many of the big guys are moving at lightning pace and at scales that are multiple times larger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.