PER 0.00% 10.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

3c close today??, page-25

1. 9,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Today’s close looks descent. I didn’t want it to close below 2.7, even though it breached this level during the day it has held up quite well in the end. (so far so good) Opposing forces are negotiating for “equilibrium” and perhaps it "might" have been tested today, who's 100% certain?

An unbiased analysis should also include the negative aspect(s) of the price action hey?

Let’s face it, there’s been three consecutive days of declining closes now, and two days of lower highs & lows.

I stand my ground at 2.4 if I miss it then so be it, there's always more opportunities I say..
    Keeping in mind, should I get a fill, it will probably only be temporary (to a degree lol..) till I’m satisfied with the st outlook.

Worse case scenario in my opinion could be 2.2, even 2.0.
    Erich mentioned 1.8 I believe, and I respect his opinion. It is also possible because it’s a relevant support level.. (again don’t freak out lol)

The long term trend based on a 45 bar MA is up, while the short term trend based on a 9 bar MA is also UP!
    MACD is in bullish territory but the recent downturn in its’ average suggests a short term decline within the next few trading days is possible.

Although there’s a possibility of an upturn tomorrow (perhaps?), the continuation to the uptrend will require a push past 3.1. (on close)

BTW accumulation/distribution has already reached its’ peek and has curved down at the moment Johno..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.