SRT 8.82% 18.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

3c here we come, page-61

1. 658 Posts.
    well here it comes tangrams:
    re: who made a profit from the pump and dump (tangrams)
    Code: RSL - RETAIL STAR LIMITED (Google RSL) Post: 2432445 Reply to: #2432357 from tcisboss Views: 476
    Posted: 07/01/08 15:49 Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Stock Held From: 124.168.xxx.xxx

New Post Post Reply Thread View Back << Previous Post Next Post >>
    Or even the good woman tcisboss...

I'm neither a man, nor evil. Just doin' a fine bit of research to back up my thoughts.

The parallels are amazing - price wise between PDN back then and RSL now.

We are the greatest enemy to ourselves as to our success or otherwise in share trading. Those that sow the seeds of doubt into those that have not done their own research are wicked.

"It takes much to convince the average man of anything; and perhaps nothing can ever make him realise that he is the average woman's inferior".

....................Another little gem by me good mate Mark.

I think I ought to quit while I'm ahead. lol

Now don't all go getting your Y-fronts in a knot - you know I'm only teasin'....

Cheers,
    Tangrams

"The parallels are amazing - price wise between PDN back then and RSL now."

and also one from baron:
    re: who made a profit from the pump and dump (Baron1)
    Code: RSL - RETAIL STAR LIMITED (Google RSL) Post: 2431558 Reply to: #2431541 from shetoldmetosell Views: 756
    Posted: 07/01/08 12:55 Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Stock Held From: 143.238.xxx.xxx

True there are very few PDNs, but who better than Ian Scott to create the next one. When a stock stacks up like RSL really isn't worth the risk especially with news due to sell and hope to buy back. I am not saying I haven't done the odd daytrade in my time but RSL is definitely in my opinion a hold and accumilate at these levels.

then you again tangrams:
    This message was in reply to a poster who had bought PDN shares at 2c.

Dejavu.

So it didn't take all that long for PDN to get up and running. Also if I find it again, I'll copy a terrific interview by the director of PDN who stated how they struggled to get recognition in the early days.

Cheers,
    Tangrams

then tradingmatrix joined the party:
    re: who made a profit from the pump and dump (TradingMatrix)
    Code: RSL - RETAIL STAR LIMITED (Google RSL) Post: 2432341 Reply to: #2432296 from Baron1 Views: 504
    Posted: 07/01/08 15:32 Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Stock Held From: 210.11.xxx.xxx

hughe potential Baron1...
    another PDN maybe
    volume has been extraordinnaire...
    looks like support all day...
    another runner in the making
    every one so happy to catch the express train
    oh by the way happy new year
    TM

theres your copy and paste..dont ever say i dont back my calls up..your serve now

using the word PDN is like using Olympic Dam in a discussion about U..everyone wants to be associated with the big boys

you brought PDN into the thread for what reason?..i think i know..ramping..end of story

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.015(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $31.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $20.57K 112.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174200 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 10 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.