SRT 8.82% 18.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

why are you looking to take a position in a speccy penny...

1. 658 Posts.
    why are you looking to take a position in a speccy penny dreadful?..in a bear mkt? and encouraging others to do it as well

dont even mention PDN and RSL in the same breath..u guys love to name drop eh?..u know PDN is drilling in qld to..so all qld U companies are just like PDN ?..there are many aussie companies already in malawi..RSL is not ground breaking..and say what you want..WA wont do U mines for a long long time..dyor..look at what happened around the very tenements you guys have..or dont you know where they are?

baron you might be 40% in front yesterday from a purchase at 2c or less..but what about the punters who bought at 3 and above..u think they are rolling in it ?..get a grip..and what do they have to look fwd to now..the second ann on the second lease which we know u already have anyway..and a grizzly bear mkt

nice moderated post about "u-bull the wife basher"..i mean how weak are you RSL investors(gamblers) that you must make a thread to denigrate others because they dont agree with your up ramping.. really adult..im sure anyone taking advce from you guys would sleep well at night

and tangrams..you compared PDN with RSL..your words..so what if you replied to me..i didnt ask baron to start the PDN comparisons..which he did..go back and have a look..yeah you forgot to copy the top of the posting which shows me replying to baron..honest mistake i guess LOL

have a nice day and please if you have got some profits on RSL now.. dont lose them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.015(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $31.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $20.57K 112.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174200 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 10 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.