JRV 2.63% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

3c or 12c

1. 279 Posts.
    From my old sparring partner Deidre posted on this thread.

"Ignorance at its absolute best, probably the reason why I stayed away from this pathetic thread.

Both you and Bobby need to do a bit of home work on INL, visit their website etc.

Why is JRV at 1.5c with 2.14 BILLION shares on issue? lol and another 100million issued at 1.3c ha ha ha ha what a joke.

INL will form a partnership with Compass Resources (CMR) during 2008, to provide the tech/process for their complex Browns Sulphide deposit?

Now why would an ASX Top 200 or 300 company want to do business with as your leaders Duncan Purcell calls it a Tailings Producer?

I'm not having a go at JRV shareholders as the decision made by that dweeb who leads this company was a dead set shocker and I'm sure many JRV's shareholders will agree.

For the record JRV don't have a process, lol far from it, in order to get the funding required you must have a technology/process which is effective for that ore body, INL have the process for laterite nickel.

Regards

ps: "JRV ain't over the line by any means but I reckon they have a better chance of going to 3c before Intec goes to 12c" ha ha ha ha ha what great humor"

Not only is today a great day for JRV shareholders, there are plenty more to come.
    I think I need to update my prediction.
    I reckon JRV has a better chance of going to 12c before INL does.

Deepdiver Air To Go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $48.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $10.72K 595.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3752356 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 673127 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.