LU7 20.0% 1.2¢ lithium universe limited

Do u feel like it'll turn around cause there's something...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Do u feel like it'll turn around cause there's something promising happening or is it just wishful thinking because your staring at a big paper loss?

As for shares being Bought, that happens for every company even when the price is crashing, people are buying, it's the only way the price moves. Think of all the microchips that have crashed down to 0. The problem with ESH is that there's only 5 price levels left. There's still no way to justify the 16 million dollar market cap. Fair price given what we know is at most .003 even that's abit high. It's sad to think but we looking at a microchip company who's got a high cash burn rate, no CEO and barely if any full time workers. All the directors have other interests and priorities. Even the mighty Queen Kate Vale, first of her name, protector of the ASX is a director on a range of company's, all of which are more successful and are getting more attention than mogul.

I sold about 70% of the stake because no matter how hard I tried to justify this company turned around there's not a single shred of evidence that anything is in the works or that anyone cares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.