LU7 0.00% 1.3¢ lithium universe limited

3c Party - 2022 Buy & Build Strategy, page-301

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Ok i understand that. Its going to suck for me if this thing takes off cause im out of a majority of my position , but thats exactly why i couldnt sell all of it. I held through out the decline from 3c, because even though i thought progress was slow they had direction and Michael looked like he was actually doing something. I was also led along by him and his flagrant statements about all the talks theyve been having with publishers, brands and other companies, just for nothing to ever amount from any of them. Made me seriously question the product. Him leaving and the current lack of direction have been the nail in the coffin for getting out some of my money.

Its been absolutely disgusting business behaviour and im convinced at this point that none of the directors care about the company. All of them are involved in numerous companies, all of which are going better than mogul. I get they are paid in shares but even if the share price drops to .001 or .002, i doubt Gernot , Kate or Chris care because its still worth something and they are all getting more and more shares every quarter while getting income from other Companies. All of them are millionaires, none of them need Mogul to succeed and doubt they care much about it showing up on their resume aslong as they have enough success which it seems they all have. Chris easily couldve taken the position because why turn down free shares when he doesnt need to do anything because theres no CEO. I like the offer, id probably take the offer myself.

my hope is it still works out for all of you and for me as i still hold, but the company can essentially be summarised as 10 employees nearly half directors, all of those directors not giving Mogul near their full attention , who have essentially said the strategy is to buy another company and go from there. They have 5 or so million dollars to do this, and are currently losing 600k a quarter in operating costs and dont have a current method for generating revenue. The company is extremely private about ongoing business deals and have not been responding to any emails sent either personally to them or to the dedicated investor relations email. they have ceased the monthly newletter, fired their social media manager, stopped all social media communications, shut down the Mogul community **, have not responded to any comments posted on twitter, facebook and linkdin . Its pretty grim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $10.51K 809.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1978259 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 555565 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.