AVE 25.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

There could be many possibilities if this tech is effective. I...

1. 5,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    There could be many possibilities if this tech is effective. I have been reading about the incredible effect cbd can have in epilepsy and also in reducing inflammation. If tpm can assist absorption this could be the golden ticket we thought we had originally with propophol. I guess that has a very politically charged path to market but cbd seems to be the opposite, in that governments seem to be trying to now grant access and monetise it for the medical benefits.. As long as the government can work out how to get cash from sales the path could be wide open.

one problem with theracumin as an anti inflammitory is poor absorption apparently, they couple it with piperine from black pepper to enhance absorption.

maybe ave has quietly found a niche that could turn into a big market. If it actually works then surely every new cbd seller will want it to enhance their product just as most theracumin supplements are sold combined with piperine to enhance absorption.

When ave shitcanned down to next to nothing a while back i thought about buying to average down but it seemed dead in the water so didn't. Wish I had now.
    CBD certainly seems to be showing some benefits in many conditions. I believe it is even being trialled against inflammation and cytokine storm in covid patients.

Last edited by andrewk65: 05/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.014K 954.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 98007692 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 29250202 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 2078338
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.