BPP 0.00% 0.5¢ babylon pump & power limited

Thanks for your comments derkefoote. With regards to today...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Thanks for your comments derkefoote. With regards to today action what was particularly noticeable was the support that came in. IMI has been building sound foundations before moving up so any retrace isn't going to be as significant or sustained. As I mentioned in a previous post IMI got ahead of itself but with the volume approaching 95 million for the week it is almost where I would expect it to be. If it turns over around 20 million for tomorrow should be 3c plus however it may drop a bit on lower volume before bouncing back.Looking at my charts Fridays seems to be a good day for IMI with some of the larger volumes turning over on a Friday.

With regards to the quarterly I would expect a small increase in income but still in the red. Having spoken to the company a few weeks ago although they have placed over 100 machines a number of them are not operational yet. So the next quarter should see a good jump in test numbers as they come on line.

Looking forward to their news letter and hopefully an update on their plans for the cardanal technology. I beileve this is where they going to build their wealth in the future. My understanding is that they are looking to integrate it into the intelliheart in Australia and it will be a stand alone overseas. The potential revenue if they can get it right is huge. I think the problem with this type of technology is getting acceptance. Where they have gone some way to being accepted is the people they have on their board. Some of them are very prominent people in the field.

The conferance in NZ in early August will also allow them to network and expose their technology to others in their field. Would expect an upward movement in the price leading up to this. Is only going to get better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $28.01K 5.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1643898 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7478045 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.