NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Well same old dribble...Mondays the day...It'll pick up from...

1. 451 Posts.
    Well same old dribble...Mondays the day...It'll pick up from here, can't possibly get any lower....blah blah blah
    I was just going through my trading stats for the year so far and the only really S**t thing I did all year was get involved with NOR and it was COSTLY!! What a waste of a perfectly good trading year. The big problem with these stocks are they ignore the fundamental first law of investing to NOT LOSE MONEY!!! If you go to work for an hour and make $50...and you lose that $50 on the stock market, you can never get it back as you can't go back in time...you can't work that hour again....it's gone forever...Think about that for a minute...

One things for sure the only people who have ever been even close to predicting anything with NOR on this forum are the ones who have been shunned, put on ignore and just generally berated for their views.

I would suggest to anyone who is looking to put money into NOR 'that they should not do it until it hits something like 6.2c (if it ever does) and clears the resistance at around 5.5 - 6c. Otherwise you are just gambling...don't learn the hard way like everyone else here!

And to everyone else...don't throw good money after bad. Averaging down more than once is a bad idea...Please for your own sake keep in mind "what if this actually doesn't go anywhere....what then???" If the answer is your totally screwed don't make it worse!!!!

GLTA, I'm still holding some (too many)...but not buying any.

There have been 10 decent spikes in price since the high where people have thought it's going up and bought some in case they missed out. Holla has called the bottom at all of them and has only become more popular throughout it all (no offence but seriously). Everytime it has made a lower high followed by a lower low after. This is the definition of a downtrend. Look at a weekly chart and wait for a higher low...followed by a higher high indicating the start of an uptrend before even remotely considering buying any...and if you're just here because you love an underdog and the aussie battler mentality then barick for Melbourne and save your money...
    Last edited by Savingslowly: 27/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $225 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.